NJTMA 2023 SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Supporting The Development Of Tomorrow's Leaders Today.
New Jersey engineering, manufacturing and technology companies of all kinds face tremendous difficulty in recruiting, training and retaining skilled labor.
The board and members created the NJTMA Scholarship Fund to encourage and support young people interested in pursuing a career in these fields.
Open to all NJTMA members, we encourage you to nominate any qualified employee
you may have and also consider making a tax-deductible contribution to help
support the program.
1) Must be a legal resident of the United States.
2) Applicant must be sponsored by a current member of the NJTMA.
3) NJTMA member - sponsor must submit a letter of recommendation to the board.
4) Applicant needs to be enrolled in some type of manufacturing, engineering or technology related training.
5) Applicant must submit a letter explaining why they would like to be selected.
6) Scholarship awards are from $500 - $1,000.
7) Scholarships are awarded at the end of the year.