A Message From Sam Lotfy, President Of NJTMA
It is an honor and privilege to serve as president of the New Jersey Technology and Manufacturing Association, alongside the talented men and women who comprise its board of directors.
We have some exciting news to start things off for 2023:
MARCH 30TH 2023 NJTMA KICK-OFF EVENT
WHERE: Galloping Hills Golf Course
3 Golf Drive
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
WHEN: Thursday, March 30th
6pm - 9 pm.
WHAT: Presentations by:
Sam Lotfy, current president of NJTMA
- Opening remarks & NJTMA future plans
- NJIT continuing education & training
- Details and pricing of discounts & savings on Cimquest Mastercam classes for NJTMA members.
Joe Pranzatelli, M. A. Project Manager, NJ Community College Consortium
- Apprenticeship Programs
CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification) Advisor Guest Speaker
- Systems & compliance for meeting Department of Defense guidelines and requirements.
- Question & Answer session.
NJMEP (NJ Manufacturing Extension Program) Representative Guest Speaker
- Educational & training programs offered in conjunction with
NJ-based colleges and universities.
Federated Insurance Representative
Price: $60.00 / person.
Dinner included. *
Our goal is simple: to make the NJTMA a valuable asset to its members and a place where they feel their membership dues are well spent. We strive to do this by focusing our efforts on three primary areas:
1) Provide timely and helpful information on topics affecting the running of NJTMA member businesses.
This includes internal issues such as staffing and training or external factors such as legislative developments, material costs or general industry trends.
2) Hold events which provide real opportunities for client acquisition and the building of meaningful, productive business relationships between members or with vendors.
3) Provide discounts to members for products and services essential to running their businesses.
We also want to emphasize that the NJTMA exists to provide a service for its members. Your feedback and input are not only welcome but essential if we are to deliver on that promise.
Thank you once again for the opportunity to serve as president of the NJTMA as we, together, navigate another challenging and productive year.
Hydracore Precision Machining
* Checks can be mailed to NJTMA at the address listed below.
Reservations and payments can be made through the website in the near future.