The New Jersey Technology &
Helping Members Grow & Run Their Businesses By Supplying
Information & Education
Networking & Relationship Building Events
Discounts & Savings
Supporting And Serving New Jersey Manufacturers Since WWII.
The New Jersey Technology & Manufacturing Association works to address issues that affect our members’ businesses, by providing resources and interactions that help NJ manufacturing and tooling companies build, promote and sustain their businesses. NJTMA began in 1943 as the New Jersey Tooling and Manufacturing Association. In 2014 the name was changed to the New Jersey Technology and Manufacturing Association to reflect the importance of technological advancements to the processes and procedures of the manufacturing world.
Through the years our members made a commitment to create programs and services that would help their businesses grow and prosper as well as provide support and encouragement to the
New Jersey manufacturing industry.
Become An NJTMA Member
Manufacturing Plan225$Every yearNJ-based businesses operating manufacturing equipment.
- Discounts on programs, courses, training & events.
- Networking with peers, vendors & potential customers.
- Board membership open to interested parties.
- Updates on information impacting your business.
- Advocacy for issues impacting NJ manufacturers.
- Platform & clearinghouse for relevant information and data.
Professional Member400$Every yearSuppliers & vendors to manufacturers.
- Members enjoy networking with qualified potential clients.
- Discounts to events and other offered services.
- Keep informed of NJTMA happenings and updates.
- Connect with locally-based business owners.
Educational Members.0$Colleges, vocational schools, technical schools.Free Plan
- Free. Renewed yearly.
- Ability to present courses & curriculum to members.
- Attend or present at NJTMA events & functions.
- Reach business owners interested in what you offer.
Membership questions? Contact: email@example.com